Pylon-Scape
Welcome to PylonScape forums!
Pylon-Scape
Welcome to PylonScape forums!
Pylon-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ip: pylonscape.no-ip.biz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abstract Mod Application

Go down 
4 posters

You think I deserved Mod on the Server?
Yes
Abstract Mod Application I_vote_lcap80%Abstract Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
No
Abstract Mod Application I_vote_lcap20%Abstract Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Abstract

Abstract

Number of posts : 5
Pts : -45
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Abstract Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Abstract Mod Application   Abstract Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:24 pm

1. Your name on server -Abstract

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? -I want to be mod becuase I will kick/mute any spammer or report hacker.

3. What have you done on Pylon-Scape to make it better? - I helped out new comers by showing them the robes and also i got few of my firends to join.

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - I would kick and warn other members for breaking the rules but i will not abuse it.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes, I have

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: Dragonscape.myvnc.com

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. Cudahypeep8

8. Have you ever broken a rule? No

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

10. How how many hours are you on a day? - I am on weekday like 4-5 hours and weekend i am on like alot.

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes I will

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - I don't like tell my msn out so pm if you want it

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) One thing i can do is i will never Kick,mute or banned anyone for no reason.I will help anyone with anything they need.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - No

15. If you have put ip here-

16. How old are you? 14

17. How long have you been playing the server for. Like 1 week

18. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin?I will always enforce the rules. Also because im not a good fan with hackers, spammers,scammers.
Back to top Go down
morv

Number of posts : 47
Pts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Abstract Mod Application   Abstract Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:05 pm

Someguy, I know it's up to you. I think that Abstract will make a great addition to
your "PylonScape Team".
Back to top Go down
Abstract

Abstract

Number of posts : 5
Pts : -45
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Abstract Mod Application   Abstract Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:00 am

ty morv
Back to top Go down
morv

Number of posts : 47
Pts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Abstract Mod Application   Abstract Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Well I hope you become a moderator, you've helped me many times. And you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan0123

Ryan0123

Number of posts : 225
Pts : 10156

PostSubject: Re: Abstract Mod Application   Abstract Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:52 am

Even though ur already mod i voted yes becuz i want you to stay it or get premoted you do a great job of being Staff of PylonScape!
Back to top Go down
Robot

Number of posts : 77
Pts : 3335
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Abstract Mod Application   Abstract Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:23 pm

You are already mod, keep your line Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryan0123

Ryan0123

Number of posts : 225
Pts : 10156

PostSubject: Re: Abstract Mod Application   Abstract Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:22 am

ABSTRACT!!! you havent been on in ages!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abstract Mod Application   Abstract Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abstract Mod Application
Page 1 of 1