Pylon-Scape
Welcome to PylonScape forums!
Pylon-Scape
Welcome to PylonScape forums!
Pylon-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ip: pylonscape.no-ip.biz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application for mod

Go down 
5 posters

Should i be Mod?
Yes :)
application for mod I_vote_lcap0%application for mod I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No :(
application for mod I_vote_lcap100%application for mod I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
logicman01

Number of posts : 1
Pts : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-11

application for mod Empty
PostSubject: application for mod   application for mod I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:31 pm

1. Your name on server -logicman01

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? -I want to be mod becuase I will kick/mute any spammer or report hacker and help the server as best as i can.

3. What have you done on Pylon-Scape to make it better? - nothing yet but i hope to help people in the future.

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - I would kick and warn other members for breaking the rules but i will not abuse it the powers i have been given.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes, I have on a friends server.

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: i cant remember it was a long time ago.

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. no one in less you can.

8. Have you ever broken a rule? no not so far and i never will.

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

10. How how many hours are you on a day? - I am on weekday like 3-4 hours and weekend i am on like alot.

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes I will as much as i can.

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - putyourname@hotmail.co.uk

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) one thing that i can do for this server is keep order on it and help people to settle in to it and report any miss behavior if there is any trouble.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - No

15. If you have put ip here-

16. How old are you? 17

17. How long have you been playing the server for. i have played this server for one day.

18. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin?I will always enforce the rules. Also because im not a good fan with hackers, spammers,scammers.
Back to top Go down
Ryan0123

Ryan0123

Number of posts : 225
Pts : 10156
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: application for mod   application for mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:55 am

Not seen you around At all but thats just me be active more keep out of trouble and you will get mod good luck!
Back to top Go down
Robot

Number of posts : 77
Pts : 3335
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: application for mod   application for mod I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:20 pm

I think you will be good mod, but i dont vote anything yet besauce i want too see when you help people.
Back to top Go down
Ryan0123

Ryan0123

Number of posts : 225
Pts : 10156
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: application for mod   application for mod I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:23 am

be active
Back to top Go down
thequestnoob

thequestnoob

Number of posts : 104
Pts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: application for mod   application for mod I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:10 am

Ryan0123 wrote:
Not seen you around At all but thats just me be active more keep out of trouble and you will get mod good luck!

never seen him 2 0o
Back to top Go down
The mod

The mod

Number of posts : 19
Pts : 874
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: application for mod   application for mod I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:04 am

Voted no becuz have never seen you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for mod   application for mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application for mod
Page 1 of 1