Pylon-Scape
Welcome to PylonScape forums!
Pylon-Scape
Welcome to PylonScape forums!
Pylon-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ip: pylonscape.no-ip.biz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

69pure for admin!!

Go down 
4 posters

Should I become Stadd
Yes
69pure for admin!! I_vote_lcap0%69pure for admin!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
69pure for admin!! I_vote_lcap100%69pure for admin!! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
69pure

Number of posts : 18
Pts : -68
Registration date : 2009-03-14

69pure for admin!! Empty
PostSubject: 69pure for admin!!   69pure for admin!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:06 pm

69pure

1. Your name on server -69pure

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? -i want to be an admin because i want to help keep the server going and make it better.

3. What have you done on Pylon-Scape to make it better? -i have suggested that we place npcs next to the portals to tell us were they leed too.

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? -well you can use them for good or bad. and i want to use them for the good and not abuse them.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -yes. i was a mod on dudemanscape.no-ip.biz--port--5555 but it got reset so i dont play it.

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners:dudemanscape.no-ip.biz, lovescape.serveirc.com

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here.well i dont really know.

8. Have you ever broken a rule?yes.i abused the power of being a mod once with a "perfect" ring.

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).i abused the power of being a mod once with a "perfect" ring.

10. How how many hours are you on a day? -i am onlin at the forums about 9 hours a day.

11. Will you be active on my forums ? -yes.

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you -sjchillin_2k7@hotmail.co.uk

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+)you can jail people who are disobeying the rules. you can mute people who are spamming or if your an admin you can ban them. you can have the rights to alot of riches and the one and onlye "perfect" ring. you always have to help people who need help around the server and forums and much more but you must "NEVER" "NEVER" abuse the powers you have got.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? -no i am trying to make one at the moment with my friend morv.

15. If you have put ip here-..........................................

16. How old are you?14 years old.

17. How long have you been playing the server for.since it first ever started. i was the first player on here.

18. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin?i belive i should become admin because i am helpfull both on the server and on the forums and i realy want to help make this server better and so its a permnant 24/7 server. no.1 in all the to server sites and get loads of players playins it.

THNX..... king

Last edited by 69pure on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
morv

Number of posts : 47
Pts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-08

69pure for admin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 69pure for admin!!   69pure for admin!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:45 pm

You've got my vote, but you need to fill out an admin app.
Back to top Go down
69pure

Number of posts : 18
Pts : -68
Registration date : 2009-03-14

69pure for admin!! Empty
PostSubject: admin reply   69pure for admin!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:02 am

were do i get it from?

thnx. king
Back to top Go down
Ryan0123

Ryan0123

Number of posts : 225
Pts : 10156

69pure for admin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 69pure for admin!!   69pure for admin!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:46 am

Edit your topic and add poll
Back to top Go down
Robot

Number of posts : 77
Pts : 3335
Registration date : 2009-03-12

69pure for admin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 69pure for admin!!   69pure for admin!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:26 pm

When you got mod? I have to wait thousands years for mod and you get it instantly... well i dont know what to say
Back to top Go down
Ryan0123

Ryan0123

Number of posts : 225
Pts : 10156

69pure for admin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 69pure for admin!!   69pure for admin!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:29 am

I added poll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

69pure for admin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 69pure for admin!!   69pure for admin!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

69pure for admin!!
Page 1 of 1