Pylon-Scape
Welcome to PylonScape forums!
Pylon-Scape
Welcome to PylonScape forums!
Pylon-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ip: pylonscape.no-ip.biz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
durant13

durant13

Number of posts : 1
Pts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-21

durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1 Empty
PostSubject: durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1   durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:42 pm

im durant6 on pylonscape i think i should be mod and i am good freinds with the other mods and i want to be mod like them nice,respectful,honest,fun,cool and i want to be 1 of them.

y should i be mod-yes because this is the only server i play on and i never been mod.

would i help out on server-tons i am very truthful and respectful and helpful.

i am on the server 24/7 and i have a good bank and i will help with ur problems.

1. Your name on server -durant6

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? -because i think it is a great spot to have.

3. What have you done on Pylon-Scape to make it better? -because i know all the new ppl on it and i helped them out alot

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? -i can teleport ppl to me if there last i can spawn items for ppl and much more.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -yes admin on king-alex.no-ip.biz and triumph-pk.no-ip.biz

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners:king-alex.no-ip.biz triumph-pk.no-ip.biz

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here.ryan0123

8. Have you ever broken a rule?yes i said sh** with my freind ryan0123

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

10. How how many hours are you on a day? -if server is up 2 hours

11. Will you be active on my forums ? -yes i am on forums 3 hours a day

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you -nickelback_1998@hotmail.com

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+)-i can do pnpc my favorite lol! and i can help others with more use of space and my powers and much more.i live in ontario and well my parents are divorced with my money i am regularie on my aptop but that doesent matter i am rebel on youtube(type skaterebel6 to see my videos Very Happy ) i am a pro at guitar and i also play the drumds and i am an owner of website (scaper6.piczo.com) and thats all.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? -never in my life .

15. If you have put ip here-
never been owner lol!
16. How old are you?-11 years of age

17. How long have you been playing the server for.1 month and 1 week

18. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin?-because i am truthful and respect-full

Last edited by durant13 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i didnt anwnser the 18 questions before)
Back to top Go down
http://scaper6.piczo.com
Ryan0123

Ryan0123

Number of posts : 225
Pts : 10156
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1   durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:18 am

Very Good but Use the Questions in The Topic Someguy posted and Answer Them
Back to top Go down
Robot

Number of posts : 77
Pts : 3335
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1   durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Hmm, sounds good but fill 18 questions and add a poll then we see.
Back to top Go down
Ryan0123

Ryan0123

PostSubject: Re: durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1   durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:42 am

Durant copy and paste Someguys questions in the top topic and answer them add a poll asking if u deserve mod what you have wont work
Back to top Go down
watzab

watzab

Number of posts : 33
Pts : 2336
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1   durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:23 am

ryan some poeple says on ::yell go vote for mee i give u reward
i think that inst allowed i think he gotto earn it ehh
Back to top Go down
Ryan0123

Ryan0123

PostSubject: Re: durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1   durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:00 am

watzab wrote:
ryan some poeple says on ::yell go vote for mee i give u reward
i think that inst allowed i think he gotto earn it ehh
yh your right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1   durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

durant6 admin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!1
Page 1 of 1