Pylon-Scape
Welcome to PylonScape forums!
Pylon-Scape
Welcome to PylonScape forums!
Pylon-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ip: pylonscape.no-ip.biz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

exsocs for mod =]

Go down 
5 posters

exsocs for mod?
Yes for me to be a moderator
exsocs for mod =] I_vote_lcap90%exsocs for mod =] I_vote_rcap
 90% [ 9 ]
No for moderator
exsocs for mod =] I_vote_lcap10%exsocs for mod =] I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
amy aka exsocs

amy aka exsocs

Number of posts : 5
Pts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-11

exsocs for mod =] Empty
PostSubject: exsocs for mod =]   exsocs for mod =] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:12 pm

1. Your name on server -exsocs

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? -i will help anyone and my friends say im helpful

3. What have you done on Pylon-Scape to make it better? -well im going to make suggestions for new area's and i would like to make an area for low lvl ppl to hang out and cross a line this area would be 20-50 combat lvl

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? -i will hlep and try to make server better if its ok with you

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -yes on 1 server

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners:1)godzhell.no-ip.biz

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here.well my friends in real life would but they say this server sucks and i disagree

8. Have you ever broken a rule?No

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

10. How how many hours are you on a day? -about 3 hours

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - i will always be

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you -ita.chi.15@hotmail.com

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) i will help new comers and i had a rlly good idea at the begging of my aplication for mod and for backup of my idea i say that when players go to wildy they get atked by higher and more experiance in plyonscape they would usually get mad and get revange on ppl but if they're was a wildy with only lvls 20 to 50 they wouldnt get that mad but lvl up and fight that player agin,Another idea that i ahd was makingan area where u can train on aginsdt lvl 200+ monsters and u would get more xp and make it that they drop rare stuff =]

14. Do you own a server or owned one? -nope

15. If you have put ip here-

16. How old are you? 15

17. How long have you been playing the server for.about a week and ive exprianced anvery area

18. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? like i said i would be rlly helpful and have lots of suggetions
Back to top Go down
Ryan0123

Ryan0123

Number of posts : 225
Pts : 10156
Registration date : 2009-03-08

exsocs for mod =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: exsocs for mod =]   exsocs for mod =] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:57 am

I voted yeh i think you deserve it your nice and stuff you kept out of trouble and your active alot
Back to top Go down
Robot

Number of posts : 77
Pts : 3335
Registration date : 2009-03-12

exsocs for mod =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: exsocs for mod =]   exsocs for mod =] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:19 pm

You are good mod, i voted yes Smile
Back to top Go down
watzab

watzab

Number of posts : 33
Pts : 2336
Registration date : 2009-03-31

exsocs for mod =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: exsocs for mod =]   exsocs for mod =] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:28 am

robot spams?
Back to top Go down
LukeEe

LukeEe

Number of posts : 34
Pts : 1793
Registration date : 2009-03-29

exsocs for mod =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: exsocs for mod =]   exsocs for mod =] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:03 am

watzab wrote:
robot spams?

no thats spam, but anyways i will vote yes you sound like a nice guy hope you get mod/admin mate Wink

Luke Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.epcclan.co.uk/
Ryan0123

Ryan0123

Number of posts : 225
Pts : 10156
Registration date : 2009-03-08

exsocs for mod =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: exsocs for mod =]   exsocs for mod =] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:19 pm

LukeEe wrote:
watzab wrote:
robot spams?

no thats spam, but anyways i will vote yes you sound like a nice guy hope you get mod/admin mate Wink

Luke Cool
luek you so right watzab ur a spammer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

exsocs for mod =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: exsocs for mod =]   exsocs for mod =] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

exsocs for mod =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pylon-Scape :: Mod/Admin Applications-
Jump to: