Pylon-Scape
Welcome to PylonScape forums!
Pylon-Scape
Welcome to PylonScape forums!
Pylon-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ip: pylonscape.no-ip.biz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62

Go down 
3 posters

easter event
yes
EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62 I_vote_lcap100%EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
no
EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62 I_vote_lcap0%EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
dino dude62

dino dude62

Number of posts : 4
Pts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-18

EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62 Empty
PostSubject: EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62   EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:37 pm

ok im hosting a easter event totally created by me i can only do this event with the right amount of votes the reward for starting this easter event shall recieve an EASTER RING!!!!!!!!! the event starts on the 11th. and ends at when Someguy ends the server.

The event is called (EASTER EGG HUNT). the job is find me dino dude62 im either wearing infinity robes or in egg form. find me and say happy easter and recieve a easter ring. ill have a piece of paper keeping track of your gt so no one gets the ring twice. i can be very tricky im very good at hiding so dont think this will be a sinch. albino albino albino once im found by about 3 people ill give them the ring and run away. so the other people that never got the ring can ahve a chance to find me. Hope you vote yes time is short post them votes now

A VOTE FOR A EASTER EVENT IS A VOTE FOR ME. AFTER VOTING PLEASE VOTE ON MY MOD APP.
Back to top Go down
thequestnoob

thequestnoob

Number of posts : 104
Pts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62   EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:02 pm

i like the idear
but its kinda stole...

me and lee noticed furst time that easter rings worked on the server...then ppl saw it... and prob told you... so you gotn that idear idk maybe not anyway...

NICE IDEAR!!! x)
Back to top Go down
Ryan0123

Ryan0123

Number of posts : 225
Pts : 10156
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62   EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:14 am

maby i dno all a bit much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62   EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EASTER EVENT! by Dino Dude62
Page 1 of 1